Op shop success… I love Melbourne.
Photo from: my iPhone
Filed under iphone-ography
Tagged as iphone
Damn, I’m jealous on so many levels that you scored those at an opshop! I suppose I’ve had a few good finds myself though.
Thanks too for the awesome travel tips, I will be taking many to heart. I’m only going for a week before I head south but I’m sure it won’t be my first visit. Ahhh you’ve got me all excited now about the markets, Brick Lane, Primrose Hill, Greenwhich… thank so much, I really do appreciate it!
thanks for your tips!
I guess I will have to plan myself a trip to melbs very soon!
your brogues are perfect! What a great find!
I would love some tips on the best stores, I am bit of a novice when it comes to Brisbane.
All those one way streets gives me bit of a heachache =)
ahhh thank you SO much for all that info.
I will definitly be heading up that way either this weekend or the next. I will be on a mission!
that website is very handy also.. I shall keep you updated on my finds… if I find anything!!
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
28 before 27
1. take a beautiful photo, revamp an old frame and hang it on my wall
2. do a latin dance class - starting soon
3. make a terrarium
4. do a video post on my blog
5. read the entire Harry Potter series
6. create a mood board
7. go vegan for a week
8. raise money for a good cause
9. cook something using entirely home grown and farmers market sourced ingredients
10. have a 'technology-free' weekend
11. buy a vintage camera
12. take a cooking class
13. paint something in chalk board paint
14. make a meal plan and stick to it for one month
15. make cinnamon buns from scratch
16. sew one piece of clothing
17. throw a dinner party
18. read some classics
19. learn to meditate
20. make a perfect latte and attempt a rosetta
21. make friends with a random stranger
22. organise a meet up for local bloggers
23. make ice cream from scratch
24. revamp a piece of furniture for Project Restyle
25. start a tradition
26. go berry picking
27. write a love letter and send it in the post
28. write a list of 29 things to do before I turn 28
Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 100 other followers