Especially at this time of year, sometimes we need to be reminded to have a break and take a minute to relax and look up at the sky…
… it’s amazing how much you miss so much when you aren’t watching.
Photo from: my camera
Filed under life, photography
Tagged as life, nature, photography
You will have to come for a fly with my Dad or brother in one of our light planes & see the clouds closely on a day like this, from above & below. A whole other world.
yes definitely!! I would love to 🙂
this is gorgeous. I wish the sky here was as majestic….
Thank you! it was a beautiful sunset… but I bet there is something just as beautiful on your side of the world, you just need to take a minute to look 🙂
So true, thanks for the reminder! x
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
28 before 27
1. take a beautiful photo, revamp an old frame and hang it on my wall
2. do a latin dance class - starting soon
3. make a terrarium
4. do a video post on my blog
5. read the entire Harry Potter series
6. create a mood board
7. go vegan for a week
8. raise money for a good cause
9. cook something using entirely home grown and farmers market sourced ingredients
10. have a 'technology-free' weekend
11. buy a vintage camera
12. take a cooking class
13. paint something in chalk board paint
14. make a meal plan and stick to it for one month
15. make cinnamon buns from scratch
16. sew one piece of clothing
17. throw a dinner party
18. read some classics
19. learn to meditate
20. make a perfect latte and attempt a rosetta
21. make friends with a random stranger
22. organise a meet up for local bloggers
23. make ice cream from scratch
24. revamp a piece of furniture for Project Restyle
25. start a tradition
26. go berry picking
27. write a love letter and send it in the post
28. write a list of 29 things to do before I turn 28
Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 100 other followers