Hanging out in West End with my camera and my lover
To read the rest of this post – Come visit me at my new address: fizzleout.com.au
Filed under fashion, life, photography
Tagged as blogging, Fashion, life, photography
Great shots of you! I love that shirt too 🙂
That necklace is so gorgeous! Please tell me it’s new season Diva? pretty please 🙂
haha – soooo sorry but it is super old! and I bought it on sale! But I loved the cream one (which would go with so much more stuff) which was pretty popular I think so they may re-do it 🙂
Lovely shots … your necklace is beautiful.
Even though it’s winter, you look all bright and summery.
You guys are so cute! And yep, your necklace is gorgeous! 🙂
you look great, kids – don’t know about the Arnie t-shirt; hope he doesn’t emulate his behaviour!! the body – okay; but not the behaviour!
The floral necklace is divine!
Lost in the Haze
love this! you look great. 🙂
Great photos, I love your blouse!
love your blouse, very Joseph And The Technicolor Dreamcoat.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
28 before 27
1. take a beautiful photo, revamp an old frame and hang it on my wall
2. do a latin dance class - starting soon
3. make a terrarium
4. do a video post on my blog
5. read the entire Harry Potter series
6. create a mood board
7. go vegan for a week
8. raise money for a good cause
9. cook something using entirely home grown and farmers market sourced ingredients
10. have a 'technology-free' weekend
11. buy a vintage camera
12. take a cooking class
13. paint something in chalk board paint
14. make a meal plan and stick to it for one month
15. make cinnamon buns from scratch
16. sew one piece of clothing
17. throw a dinner party
18. read some classics
19. learn to meditate
20. make a perfect latte and attempt a rosetta
21. make friends with a random stranger
22. organise a meet up for local bloggers
23. make ice cream from scratch
24. revamp a piece of furniture for Project Restyle
25. start a tradition
26. go berry picking
27. write a love letter and send it in the post
28. write a list of 29 things to do before I turn 28
Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 100 other followers