To read the rest of this post – Come visit me at my new address: fizzleout.com.au
Filed under fashion, life
Tagged as blogging, crafts, illustration, life, markets, photography, shopping
Great shots! It was such a fun day, and I’m soooo happy I ran into you guys! I’ll let you know if I make it up to the coast for that meeting this week!
Fantastic photos! It looks like it was another fantastic markets by Finders Keepers. I’m sad I didn’t make it but will hopefully make the next one in November.
sounds like you’re having a great time, Jas. i miss you terribly, but don’t yet miss the winter! can’t wait to see you in the spring – we’ll go op-shopping hopefully! keep having fun! love you, mum
Great photos, looks awesome — I have to get up to the next one! x
Fab photos – and they look like such great markets, I wish I was there!
Pingback: Teneriffe Winter festival | Fizzle out
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
28 before 27
1. take a beautiful photo, revamp an old frame and hang it on my wall
2. do a latin dance class - starting soon
3. make a terrarium
4. do a video post on my blog
5. read the entire Harry Potter series
6. create a mood board
7. go vegan for a week
8. raise money for a good cause
9. cook something using entirely home grown and farmers market sourced ingredients
10. have a 'technology-free' weekend
11. buy a vintage camera
12. take a cooking class
13. paint something in chalk board paint
14. make a meal plan and stick to it for one month
15. make cinnamon buns from scratch
16. sew one piece of clothing
17. throw a dinner party
18. read some classics
19. learn to meditate
20. make a perfect latte and attempt a rosetta
21. make friends with a random stranger
22. organise a meet up for local bloggers
23. make ice cream from scratch
24. revamp a piece of furniture for Project Restyle
25. start a tradition
26. go berry picking
27. write a love letter and send it in the post
28. write a list of 29 things to do before I turn 28
Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 100 other followers